proTile Map Editor 2 release is now available on the Unity Asset Store
- Different brushes – mass placement, all snap, paint.
- Objects of any size – snap any tiles anywhere.
- Runtime support – Create runtime building games, full API for customisation.
- Tile-Connections – connect roads, walls and similar automatically.
- Custom Patterns – build once, place multiple times.
- Performance and size optimizations – combines meshes, reduces size for you.
- Layers – will help you to manage your maps.
- Easy to load and use – load maps in the editor, at runtime or stream dynamically.
- Procedural support – generate maps from code.
- Tile randomizer – Auto tile and rotation randomization.
- Different camera setups – Fits different 3D/2D type of games.
- Editor for easy tile setup – categorise your tiles.
- All platform support.
- Open source, examples, documentation and much more!
- Additional release notes.
- Supports Unity 4.6+ and Unity 5.